Image Map

Monday, February 2, 2015

14 Days of Valentines: Day 2 + Motivate Me Monday #4


Hey Y'all! Happy Monday!

Today for 14 Days of Valentines I will be sharing with you 14 text messages to send your Love Bug that will for sure put a smile on his face!

1. Miss you, miss you, wanna kiss you!

2. You are my one in a million!

3. You're my Knight in shinning boxer briefs/shorts!

4. You. Me. Bedroom. Now.

5. I'm counting down the hours until I see you.

6. Guess what. *What?* I love you chicken butt!

7. At this very moment, I wish I was in your arms.

8. You are the most amazing man in the world.

9. God took your rib and made me, that's why we are a perfect match!

10. Your voice is my favorite song.

11. You're that "nothing" when people ask me what I'm thinking about.

12. You don't cross my mind, you live in it.

13. Psst... I love you.

14. Meeting you was not the first day of the rest of my life, it was the first day of the BEST of my life.

I hope you enjoy and put these message to good use! Make sure you check out yesterday's post to download your free Valentine's desktop wallpaper!



Trust me, I haven't forgotten about Motivate Me Monday! So let's get into it! It took some thought to find a "motivational love song" but when I found it, I knew it was the one!



Click here for more Musical Mondays


This week I have one weekly wish and that is to work on My Honey's Valentine's Day gift. It will be so epic and I can't wait to share it with you all!

Click here for more Weekly Wishes

Are you enjoying my 14 Days of Valentines Series? Do you have a motivational song or weekly wishes? Tweet Me and let me know what on your mind!

Linking up with: Musical Mondays & Weekly Wishes